Thursday, April 18, 2013

I can fly! Time to get the most FMC's in a list

I haven't come up with many ideas of what to talk about today so I'm going to show you a list I thought up that attempts to cram in as many flying Monstrous creatures into a list possible. CSM+Daemons list obviously.

A key question to me is whether or not Heldrakes count as Flying Monsterous creatures. If we count them then this is the list:

HQ
Daemon Prince, Wings, ... of Tzeentch, Psyker 2 (Tzeentch, Telepathy), 250
Daemon Prince, Wings, ... of Khorne, Axe of Blind Fury, Power Armor, 255

Troops
Cultists, 50
Cultists, 50

Fast Attack
Heldrake, Butt-Flamer, 170
Heldrake, Butt-Flamer, 170
Heldrake, Butt-Flamer, 170

Total: 1115

Ally
HQ
Bloodthirster, Greater Reward x2, 290
Troops
Plaguebearers, 90
Heavy Support
Daemon Prince, Wings, ...of Khorne, Warp-forged Armor, Greater Reward x 2, 260

Total: 640

Total list cost: 1755! Ugh hold on let me change something:
Daemon Prince, Wings, ...of Khorne, Warp-forged Armor, Greater Reward, Lesser Reward 250
1745! Woo!

So in total you have 7 monstrous creatures, pretty much no troops and a ton of hurt. If your opponent isn't Tau he has almost no chance of hurting this list. Which is nuts. Also in Big Guns Never Tire your Daemon's DP is scoring and in The Scouring your Heldrakes are! Woo!

This list is a goofy cheesy list that I'd play occasionally just to see how it would do. If your opponent doesn't have anti-air he's gonna have a bad time.

That's all for now! Tell me what you think in the comments and if you have any topic ideas you'd like me to review drop me a line below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment